Insurance and Benefits
Kelly Altmannsberger | Health Benefits Specialist
22 Liberty Street, 1st Floor | 203-630-4209
- CIGNA Medical/Dental Enrollment Change Form
- Standard Insurance Company Life Insurance Beneficiary Designation/Change Form
- List of Qualifying Events
All employees should contact the Personnel Office to obtain appropriate insurance premium share form to accompany the CIGNA Enrollment/Change form above.
**Meriden Board of Education employees: All changes are due in the Personnel Office by the 25th of the month to be effective for the 1st of the following month.
The Standard Life and Long Term Disability Certificates
Please click on the appropriate Class to find the certificate that pertains to your position.
- Class 1: Supervisors, Superintendent, Administrators
- Class 2: Teachers, Manager of Business Operations, Director of Business Operations, Family School Liaisons, Family School Liaison Coordinator, Non-certified Supervisors, Lead Behavioral Analysts, Lead Occupational Therapists, Lead Information Technical Staff, Physical Therapists
- Class 3: Custodial and Maintenance
- Class 4: Clerical
- Class 5: Cafeteria
- Class 6: All Other
- Voluntary LTD Certificate
- Administrator Core Buy Up
- Travel Assistance
CIGNA Telehealth Information
- Telehealth Connection
- Telehealth Customer Frequently Asked Questions
- Amwell for CIGNA: How It Works (Video)
- MDLIVE for CIGNA: How it Works (Video)