Leadership Levers: Your Path to Greater Success
Mark D. Benigni, Ed.D., Superintendent
- Compassion and Empathy
- These leaders are admired for their natural ability to place themselves in another's position and exhibit genuine care and concern.
- Content and Curriculum
- These leaders are respected for their great grasp of grade level standards and course objectives.
- Charisma and Influence
- These leaders are revered for their ability to inspire and lead without visible effort or calculated plans.
- Climate and Culture
- These leaders are cherished for their natural ability to create an atmosphere where students, staff and families want to be.
- Community Connections
- These leaders are believed in because of their ability to get all stakeholders involved and invested in the school community.
- Creative and Cost Effective
- These leaders are valued for their ability to innovate and create a safe environment for risk taking, despite limited resources.
- Candor and Calm
- These leaders are followed because team members can always count on honest feedback, positive guidance, and a stable work environment.
- Curiosity and Challenge
- These leaders are embraced for their ability to see things from multiple viewpoints and for creating an environment where all members are held accountable to high standards.